EZPass NJ Login

I have been using Brave for about a month and today tried to login into my account for EZPassNJ and it would not work after numerous tries and even changing my password. After ruminating about this for 5 minutes, I decided to try Chrome, my prior default browser. Surprise - it worked! This has not been an issue for any other websites I have tried to enter – how come there is an issue with EZPassNJ?

@wolfaltman,
Since I have to create an account to test (and I don’t have an EZ pass account), can you try visiting the site and opening your Shields panel (lion icon in the address bar) and setting the cookies option to Allow all cookies – then try and authenticate into the site again.

Tried several options and nothing worked.

@wolfaltman,
Can you elaborate by what you mean when you say you tried “several options”?

Lowered Shields

All Cookies Allowed

All device recognition attempts allowed

@wolfaltman,
Can you try to login again, but after it fails, send me a screenshot of the dev tools Console window? After the unsuccessful attempt, go to Menu --> More tools --> Developer tools --> [Console] and screen shot any output in the console:

image.png

Can this be fixed?

image.png

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.