Error claiming rewards for march

Good morning everyone! After this month’s delays, a popup appeared in Brave last night telling me to claim my rewards. After the click, the notice disappeared but I did not receive the reward. What’s up?

2 Likes

Same thing happened with me too. @steeven can u clarify this issue

1 Like

Thanks for your patience here. Were you eventually able to successfully claim your April BAT? If not, please DM me your Wallet Payment ID which can be found here brave://rewards-internals//

No, I wasn’t able to claim! I’m writing you in DM

@Iqbal You need to DM (direct message) your wallet payment id.

To send a direct message (DM) to a moderator:

1. Click on their icon in this post (or on the About page) then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Yes i did actually. They said they were reviewing it some hours ago. Don’t know how long it will take

1 Like

Hi! Any news? Did you check my direct message? Thanks

If you sent a DM, you need to be patient and wait at least 3-5 days before you tag the moderators. DMs (and tags) are queued and they work on them in the order received. With the volume of issues recently, I imagine the queue is very long. Tagging (and sending DMs) frequently will just make the queue even longer for everyone else and will not get your issue resolved any faster. It may even cause them to skip over your legitimate DM if you are sending frequently.

I am a community member too and my payouts have been delayed also. I know the frustration. Luckily, the last update fixed my issue. Unfortunately, while issues were resolved for many users with the update, there are still problems occurring with some users. I have seen posts where they are aware of the issues and working on them. Please, I know it is frustrating, but try to be patient while they work through the problems they are having and trying to resolve issues still outstanding.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.