I didn't receive march rewards

Hello, I didn’t receive my march 2022 rewards and I don’t know why

march

Took the screenshot yesterday

Now it just doesn’t appear anything

14 Likes

The same thing happened to me.

7 Likes

This is huge issue from brave. And they still dont know, dont fix it, and have no expland to us. Seem like scamer.

6 Likes

Hey, its 0 scam going on. yes it is a big problem, very unprofessional for such a huge company, but i believe it has to do something with theyr price token, eighter they do it to make it goes more down or up idk.
At the end they have to reward the users. its 25 milion daily users who is using brave daily. So I say lets wait til next week and give them a room to breath sense it was weekend yesterday :smiley:

3 Likes

The same problem happened to me.
???

3 Likes

I also did not receive my March reword in my accunt.

1 Like

Same happened here, my payout was 4 BAT and dissapeared.

4 Likes

We are actively working to ensure that each user receives the correct amount of BAT for the April payout. If you have received less BAT than expected this month, please note that payments to verified wallets and claims for unverified wallets will continue to process through next week. Thank you for your patience as we work to complete your payments.

To ensure that future payouts go more smoothly, we will be investing additional time and resources into improving tooling and communication around the payout process. We thank you for your patience and continued support of Brave Rewards.

Please follow this thread for further updates regarding April payments - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

7 Likes

Thanks for the update Steve as I too am having this issue. I also wanted to ask you about something that happened last month. I had a around 5 or 6 BAT but for whatever reason I only received half of it at the end of the month. The other half didn’t disappear luckily, it just stayed in my estimated earnings for the following month, which is what I didn’t receive yet like the others. Do you know why I didn’t get the full amount? Is there a limit of how much we can get each month or something? Let me know what you think. Cheers!

2 Likes

I did get some of the tokens, but not all. I believe it belongs in the same topic.

Hello, I didn’t receive my march 2022 rewards and I don’t know why

1 Like

I also have not received my rewards.

2 Likes

I also didn’t receive my bat rewards as same!
I had much higher bats to be rewarded of march but its just showing 0.25 bat have arrived but i didnt get any reward in my gemini account as well as all remaining rewards are transferred into april which is disappointing.

2 Likes

This same this happened to my account, i am linking with gemini and nothing in either account

I’m having the same issue, I’m verified with Gemini and when I clicked “claim” for over 8 BAT it just disappeared. Should we be starting new threads for our issues for tracking purposes or is staff keeping up with these replies?

1 Like

the same thing happend to me

’ I tried to claim my March accumulated BAT and was prompted with ‘Backup Brave’ right after I claimed the tokens. I was then taken to the Brave BackUp and selected Backup. I then checked my accumulated BAT amount and the total did not reflect the correct amount.

The Brave team is working on this, but I would like to know it they have a mechanism in place to determine if BAT claimed and not distributed is either lost or recoverable.

BAT claim system seems to need more validation, with a lower amount of User Assisted Conduct.

1 Like

The same happened to me. I also haven’t received the march rewards.

1 Like

I also did not receive the March’s reward (3.568 BAT not credited).
This is the screenshot I took few days ago.

1 Like

Same thing here. I did receive a message sometime earlier that I can claim less than what the factual “earnings” were, something around 0.28 BAT.

I were supposed to get somewhere around 0.76, so I didn’t claim thinking if I claim the 0.28, I won’t be able to do so with the rest of the BAT, so had skipped it.

Now, there’s no message saying it will arrive and I’m at 0.