I haven't received April and May rewards yet

I had like 2.5 and 3 bats for April and may months and i haven’t received them yet in my wallet. Kindly look into this matter.

2 Likes

You should submit a request to Brave support using the form linked below. Provide all the information requested and as much detail as possible. Please post again if you have any problems with the form and a community member can probably help. Do not post any personal information! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck. I haven’t received it in over 4 months and have not gotten any help via emails or reaching out. Sorry to sound all doom and gloom over here I just this get resolved for all of us, I was really enjoying using the brave browser.

@Lucid1 Have you submitted a request form? If not, you should submit a request using the above linked form too. You will be issued a ticket# and you can follow-up via email. Just don’t spam them with status requests: give them a few days to investigate before you request a status update. Hope your issue can be resolved. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply. I did just reach out again and will hopefully hear back soon! Cheers.

1 Like

My ads reward claiming button not show 2month

@Saravanan Submit a request to support to look into your issue using the form linked above (and will relink again below lol).

Anyone reading this post with previous month(s) and/or extended payout issues, submit a request! If you have already submitted a form and just want to post to let others know you are also experiencing the same issue, please also post that you have already submitted a request. This information will help community members trying to help out and/or support staff. Thank-you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hope everyone’s payout issues are resolved. Good luck and take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.