Claim in October!

Are you having the same problem I am having ?
We just send feedback, and the admin team’s job is “please send me wallet information, version information, message me”. This is a built-in scenario, being a real robot, in the end the problem remains unresolved, and then we experience a new month and new questions, the cycle repeats itself. infinite. I think nothing will change when the admin groups have had meetings before, what they do now is just to reassure us, not solve the problem. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

This happens every month, and it won’t change after discussions, trust me, you will quickly forget about it and start a new month.

Mine have been working since november last year, no issues regarding the claim button. But this month no claim button has appeared while their pinned post says that its already available since nov 7. What is happening here. I am on the latest version too.

Im hoping they just make it auto deposit in the brave browser wallet and remove this claim function entirely, it messes up and creates problems.

3 Likes

I think this is in their development plan.

@lbc796 is your wallet verified? Can you share a screenshot of your rewards panel?

1 Like

I use 3 devices, a desktop (PC), a laptop, and a mobile device, all three devices created wallets in October, currently , the amount of BAT has defaulted to 0. If I have taken a picture of my wallet, my account is also zero, how can I explain my problem?

1 Like

before october 31 the counter is still active, then november 1 i look forward to my payout and rewards status, but nothing,

my friend created wallet since september he still has his rewards,

I can prove what I am saying to be true, about 6 months ago, when the admin team asked me to send my account information via sms, but I have not received a response. I think you guys already have your own payment plan and now, just trying to reassure us through the explanation, then the problem is still unresolved, @steeven check, what I say absolutely the truth.

currently on the forum everyone seems to be sending a message saying no payment in october this is not system fault this is a setup.

2 Likes

i also sent my wallet id to a but it’s been 2 days and still no my reward.

1 Like

Same problem. No rewards for october. Earlier everything was ok… i changed nothing. brave just doesnt give a shape about it.

2 Likes

You will be asked to submit your wallet information, but in reality you will not be supported at all, this is just a procedure, I have gone through it, and it will continue as a monthly plan.

Now this October I have seen a lot of people complaining about payment, I’m sure this is an error from the payment system and not from the user.

1 Like

I have been receiving Brave Rewards since May 2021 which shows up in my Wallet activity. But does not show anything for the month of October. No rewards credited in my wallet yet.

1 Like

You can go to the community home page, all the posts are talking about the October payment problem, but in return the admin team didn’t have a solution, what they can do is call us to send information wallet address and… no settlement.

2 Likes

Is the admin group really solving the problem, or just trying to reassure the community? according to a scenario?. Readers please reload the site, all posts complain about payment problems.

its every month same story–then for most of us they show up, another month goes by and we get the same posts again.

2 Likes

Exactly like that, still nothing has changed. Everyone have a payment error and do they consider it a personal fault, not the payment system, or is it part of the scheme ?

I got mine again so not all users have issues