Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual?

There’s an ad that showed on my browser! I hope its a sign that they already rectified the error or bug! Keep your toes crossed! (so you can still use your fingers on the keyboard and mouse):grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t disagree more. I love the ability to collect brave rewards and earn a little extra cash, but I also think that the browser is very fast and superior to just about anything on the market. chrome Faster than brave ? Please. I see chrome grinding away at the hard drive on a simple search or query.

2 Likes

No I haven’t received ads today (24/8/20).

i have no ads for about a month now

no ads and the team is not coming up with the answer .atleast let us know what is the issue going on @steeven

or it is completely shut down @steeven

some at 0.01.
No interest to use brave for get $1 monthly

3 Likes

People actually care about micropayments? Stop being poor. I use Brave because it sucks less than Chrome, Firefox, or Via.

3 Likes

Ad notifications are starting to appear
(Make sure your browser is up to date (brave://settings/help))

Does anyone receive ad notifications as usual after the version 1.13.82 update?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

For Brave ads trubleshooting :point_down:
Does anyone receive Ad notifications as usual?

thats true really its sucks

After the update I only got 8 ads, but it’s worth 0.010 bats. This is very bad. It means we need 100 ads to make 1 Bat.

From yesterday I’m getting adds again. Yesterday 10 adds, today another 10.
Version 1.12.114 Chromium: 84.0.4147.135

thats corrects and it sucks ,so it means per month 1$ lol

1 Like

Ads receiving but half of them doesn’t count :persevere:

Same here, only few are counting and some don’t have earnings.

Is this a bug? Is there any solution for this you found?

Hello everyone

@teja @thinkerdoertalker @ShineWhine @ambrocioisaias2808 @jiver @kanga

there new algorithom for showing ads now

there something called 2 max for showing certain ads

1. each ads has max per day so it could show up from only once per day up to that max

2. there are something called totalmax i am not sure if that the total for certain ads per week or month my initial guess it per month

that why we could get fewer ads

hope that clear some of the new behavior and have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where i can read/get or unscrumble more info on this @justsomeone1

P.S. Thanks for the info

you welcome @ambrocioisaias2808

in linux /home/username/.config/bravesoftware/brave-browser/ads_config/catalog.json

it has all ads compain for your country each time you start brave it get updated not sure if it can be updated during you browsing

there another file called .org.chromium.Chromium. in the same folder has all ads you seen
this file can be opened by texteditor and even browser

it has all ads you seen but the wierd thing it has the ads from the previous month not this month or maybe i need to doubble check it again

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why I’m getting adds mostly in the night time than in the day time? Does this happen to someone else?