Ad received counter is increasing but i don't receive any ads and bat counter is locked on zero (android)

Description of the issue:

Hello,
I’m not getting ads notifications on my device but the number of “Ad notifications received” increases. I’ve tried to reboot the device, clean cache and browser data, disable brave rewards and ads, restart the browser, and re-enable them but nothing worked.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Enable Brave Rewards
2.Get push notification from ads
3.Get rewards

Actual Result

I get no ads but “Ad notification received” counter is increasing.

Expected result:

Receive ads notifications and earnings.

Reproduces how often:

It worked before but from a couple of weeks stopped.

Brave Version:

Brave 1.17.72

Android/iOS Model:

Android 7.1.2

1 Like

those 9 could be from the sponsor image

2 Likes

Yes, you’re right. Tried now to open a new tab and ad count increased again. Anyway i’m not receiving ads from almost three weeks and i don’t know if it’s normal, on my PC i receive at least 1-2 every day and it isn’t always on like the smartphone.

1 Like

for ads it could be related to many thing
For me i do not get ads also for more than 10 days but i know my case it cause i have 3 advertiser

let me explain how we get ads

1. ads should be target your country
  2. some ads has certain category so you must surf a site from the same category the ads from
  3. each ads has max per day and nother max which i do not know if it per month of per life time of the ads in the system
  4. there also max 5 ads per hour actually it mostly around 4 per hour
  5. 20 ads per day

i know last 2 point not related to your case but just wanted to give you all i know about the ads

maybe there other thing but that what i know and have a nice day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Understood. Maybe no one of the sites visited on Brave Mobile in the last weeks it’s similiar to an ads category available.

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

you very welcome :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[quote=“Chuck, post:1, topic:182192, full:true”]
Description of the issue:

Hello,
I’m not getting ads notifications on my device but the number of “Ad notifications received” increases. I’ve tried to reboot the device, clean cache and browser data, disable brave rewards and ads, restart the browser, and re-enable them but nothing worked.

Steps to Reproduce:
1.Enable Brave Rewards
2.Get push notification from ads
3.Get rewards

Actual Result

I get no ads but “Ad notification received” counter is increasing.

Expected result:

Receive ads notifications and earnings.

Reproduces how often:

It worked before but from a couple of weeks stopped.

Brave Version:

Brave 1.17.72

Android/iOS Model:

Android 7.1.2
[/quote] S ,…same here’ i really don’t understand’ :pleading_face::worried: i thought i could cash out it althout im not yet verified with my brave wallet because of insufficient bat token ,i also have my uphold and verified with it but where does my bat goes ,and how can i transfer it with my uphold

1 Like

have you checked if you have the auto-contribute option active in the brave rewards settings?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.