Description of the issue:
I haven’t received any notifications for ads. On my first day using Brave the ad-counter went up to 7 but I wasn’t getting any notifications. After the first day the counter has been at 7 and hasn’t moved.
I have enabled Brave Rewards in the Rewards settings. I have it set to 5/hr. I have disabled Malwarebytes web protection as I thought that may be the problem.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Constant, no need to reproduce.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 and Version 0.65.118 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Originally I hadn’t submitted in this format, sorry about that!