Brave Rewards Not Working

Description of the issue:
I haven’t received any notifications for ads. On my first day using Brave the ad-counter went up to 7 but I wasn’t getting any notifications. After the first day the counter has been at 7 and hasn’t moved.
I have enabled Brave Rewards in the Rewards settings. I have it set to 5/hr. I have disabled Malwarebytes web protection as I thought that may be the problem.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Constant, no need to reproduce.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
Constant
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10 and Version 0.65.118 Chromium: 75.0.3770.80 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:
Originally I hadn’t submitted in this format, sorry about that!

Hey @crontur, there is no guarantee that ads will be shown all the time. I believe that they have still a limited amount of advertiser since they are still in the early phase, you would need a lot of them to fill all the slots.

If you use Brave 20 day in a month, 8 hours a day, 5 ads an hour, it is about 800 slots for adds. Assuming the advertiser has a frequency limit - a maximum of 3 times impression to the same user. You will need 266 advertisers without any additional targeting restrictions (what if you only want to target one country?). So with this view, it will take some time before ads will be shown according to the setting.

1 Like

Thanks for the response @macropulos! I won’t worry about it then. Cheers!

How am i supposed to know Brave is using my account i’m only using android phone. Please used a friendly app and a guide please.