Report on Issues with Brave Browser: Notification Ads and Brave News Ads

Report on Issues with Brave Browser: Notification Ads and Brave News Ads

Dear Brave Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I have encountered with the Brave Browser on my device. Specifically, I am not receiving notification ads and Brave News ads, which are integral features for those of us who participate in the Brave Rewards program.

Issue Description
Notification Ads:

These are typically pop-up notifications that appear periodically while browsing, offering advertisements that users can interact with to earn Brave Rewards.
I have not been receiving these notifications despite ensuring that the necessary settings are enabled.
Brave News Ads:

Brave News ads are integrated into the news feed of the Brave Browser, allowing users to see ads as part of their browsing experience and earn rewards accordingly.
Similar to notification ads, these are not appearing in my feed, and this has persisted for an extended period.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken
To address these issues, I have undertaken the following troubleshooting steps:

Checked Notification Settings:

Verified that notification permissions are granted for Brave Browser in the system settings.
Ensured that Brave Browser’s internal settings have ads enabled.
Updated Brave Browser:

Confirmed that I am running the latest version of Brave Browser to rule out any version-related bugs.
Reviewed Rewards Settings:

Ensured that the Brave Rewards program is activated.
Checked that the appropriate number of ads per hour is set in the rewards settings.
Checked System Settings:

Verified that system-level notifications are enabled and not restricted by any do-not-disturb or similar settings.
Ensured that there are no browser extensions interfering with ad delivery.
Network and Connectivity:

Confirmed a stable internet connection to ensure that connectivity issues are not the cause of the problem.
Request for Assistance
Despite these efforts, the issue persists. I am reaching out to the Brave Community for assistance in resolving this matter. I would appreciate any guidance on additional steps I can take or insights into potential underlying causes.

Your help and support in this matter would be highly valued as I am eager to resume earning rewards through the Brave Ads program.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]Report on Issues with Brave Browser: Notification Ads and Brave News Ads

Dear Brave Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I have encountered with the Brave Browser on my device. Specifically, I am not receiving notification ads and Brave News ads, which are integral features for those of us who participate in the Brave Rewards program.

Issue Description
Notification Ads:

These are typically pop-up notifications that appear periodically while browsing, offering advertisements that users can interact with to earn Brave Rewards.
I have not been receiving these notifications despite ensuring that the necessary settings are enabled.
Brave News Ads:

Brave News ads are integrated into the news feed of the Brave Browser, allowing users to see ads as part of their browsing experience and earn rewards accordingly.
Similar to notification ads, these are not appearing in my feed, and this has persisted for an extended period.
Troubleshooting Steps Taken
To address these issues, I have undertaken the following troubleshooting steps:

Checked Notification Settings:

Verified that notification permissions are granted for Brave Browser in the system settings.
Ensured that Brave Browser’s internal settings have ads enabled.
Updated Brave Browser:

Confirmed that I am running the latest version of Brave Browser to rule out any version-related bugs.
Reviewed Rewards Settings:

Ensured that the Brave Rewards program is activated.
Checked that the appropriate number of ads per hour is set in the rewards settings.
Checked System Settings:

Verified that system-level notifications are enabled and not restricted by any do-not-disturb or similar settings.
Ensured that there are no browser extensions interfering with ad delivery.
Network and Connectivity:

Confirmed a stable internet connection to ensure that connectivity issues are not the cause of the problem.
Request for Assistance
Despite these efforts, the issue persists. I am reaching out to the Brave Community for assistance in resolving this matter. I would appreciate any guidance on additional steps I can take or insights into potential underlying causes.

Your help and support in this matter would be highly valued as I am eager to resume earning rewards through the Brave Ads program.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Dipankar Biswas