Disconnect Android Brave from Uphold Wallet

Hello. I connected my android brave browser to uphold and now want to disconnect it but I don’t see a way. I apparently have hit the limit of connected devices with uphold and now no longer receive BAT in the browser even though I’ve had ads on for two months. I had 600 BAT get wiped off my device when I connected it initially but I’m guessing that’s gone. I just want to go back to what it was. How can I do this?

Thanks

So no way to do this? I’m past my Uphold connection limit so I’ve just disabled ads.

There’s no way to disconnect any brave rewards wallet linked with uphold… maybe one day they’ll implement it… Now if your old brave wallet had that 600 bat and it was verified to uphold, you don’t lose that 600 bat…

edit: Since your over limit, if you log into uphold, do you see 1 brave bat card or 2? Just seeing if a new link to a new brave bat wallet is made for the new device…

Nope. Just the original one and two that I created to link my YT and Twitter so I could transfer BAT to myself since I can’t trust the uphold wallet linking anymore. So if that BAT isn’t gone, where is it and how do I access it to push it to a different address?

Well was that 600 bat on a device not over the max (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th device in the order you verified device to uphold)? If so, that 600 total should be on uphold and showing on the other (1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th) devices…

edit: Also from what you said, that your new device is relegated to donate/tip te bat it makes… unless… hypothetically, you sign out of uphold on new device, make another uphold account, verify brave to new uphold account?.. But I would think with the verification that uphold did before in creating an account they’d easily flag that in creating a new account…

That 600 was on the device (Android) that I attempted to verify with Uphold that would have put me be past the limits. This was actually an old device that I hadn’t verified since that wasn’t a feature on it at the time I started using Brave back in the early days (which is why there was 600 BAT on it)

Ouch… that hella sucks…

Yup. Kick in the teeth with all the ads I got. It’s more of heart break that the Brave dev’s don’t care or actually intended such a thing. I mean less circulating BAT means higher price (supposedly). I was even starting to use it to tip but now why even bother if it’s designed to just go poof.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.