Dashlane Password manager not working

I dont know if this will make the cut or not but I have been using Brave for quite some time now and really love it. However, I just noticed it no longer shows nor accesses the icon or my password manager as

Description of the issue: extension disappeared

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Unknown. I have tried to download the extension again but no go.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
No where to be found on Brave

Expected result:
Please give me something. I have just about severed all relationships with Google and really dont want to use Firefox.

Reproduces how often:
Always now

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Windows 10
V 0.68.132

Additional Information:

@RonWR,
Can you elaborate a bit? Are you saying that after installing the extension, the extension won’t appear in the toolbar?

I am on my home laptop and have it now, but on the office machine, I suddenly do not and it will not install there. When I try to find the extension for Brave I am offered every other browser than yours. I do not wish to go back to Firefox and will never go
back to Google.

By the way, that machine is Win10, 64 bit just as this one.

When you get back to your office, try going to brave://flags and searching for a flag called #enable-extension-menu and disable it. Relaunch the browser when prompted and see if the extension appears here again.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.