Continual CAPTCHA check when using VPN

Not sure if this is fixable but feedback. Sometimes, when using VPN, which I do standard now Brave not once but at each search from URL box asks for CAPTA confirm, then proceeds. I expect it is to do with VPN use, differing IPs. Once would seem enough, not repeatedly on URL search… Obviously this is off-putting. I use NordVPN. Windows 10 Home vers 1803.
It does this in both normal and private windows. But also it doesn’t do it all the time. ? But once it starts it keeps doing it. ?

I don’t use NordVPN but can you detail steps how to replicate this? would it be applicable to other VPN/ or non-VPN users?

Thank you for reply. I have discovered just now it is not linked to Brave. It is linked to the use of “Startpage” Search engine, which I prefer to DDG. I changed browser and the same thing happened.
I need to feedback to the Search Engine site I reckon. Using Brave with VPN and DDG no problem.

Image from Startpage help site. Thank you for your assistance.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.