Can't see claim button

Why I’m not able to see the claim button in my brave browser :neutral_face::neutral_face: @steeven @SaltyBanana @Mattches

Claims are still processing. You can check payout status at Brave Ads Payout status or at Regional Catalog Viewer .

There was a payout issue that has been fixed. Post from Brave support linked below. You need to make sure you are updated to the latest version (1.42.88) and see if you receive a claim button.

can you help me i have the same problem in 5 of my browsers, in 2 of them they were verified by uphold but not anymore. On the 2 that were verified by uphold I get the following message “Your July rewards worth +x.xxx BAT will be available soon. Stay tuned!”
Check status ", in the other 3 nothing appears.
In “brave://rewards-internals/”, in “promotions” in 4 it appears empty and in 1 it shows finished promotions.
in “event log” this key appears: “ac.next_reconcile_stamp” @steeven @SaltyBanana @Mattches

@Kokokapaku Payouts are still processing. You can check payout status using this link: Brave Ads Payout status . Once processing is complete, if you still have not received your payout, then submit a request to support for assistance using the form linked below.

It would be best if you create your own topic requesting support. Include the following information:

1. Are you in a supported country for verifying with a custodial provider? You can check using this link Supported regions for verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial wallet provider)
  2. If you are in a supported country, are you getting any error messages when you try to verify? Post a screenshot of the message in your topic if you can.

If you are not in a supported country (getting an Error: Region not supported message), what status is showing on your Rewards panel at brave://rewards (unverified, verified, logged out)? If you are still showing verified or logged out, you may still receive a deposit in your Uphold account once payouts have finished processing. If you no longer have access to your Uphold account, then disconnect from Uphold, return to an unverified state, and wait to see if you receive a claim button.

Finally, make sure you are updated to the latest Brave version on all devices which is currently 1.42.86.

Hope this helps. Take care.

1 Like

@Kokokapaku @onkarjha2003,
Can you both please submit a ticket to use as @Chocoholic said? We’ll be able to better and more quickly assist you if you do so.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I already sent a ticket with the information. Thanks

these are the errors that appear in the ones that were linked to uphold

and these are the errors that appear in those that are not connected to uphold

Please wait for support to respond to your ticket, rather than opening new thread here and posting this in different threads across the site.

Thank you

1 Like

They replied this: "Hello,

This should now be resolved. Thanks you for your patience on the matter.

Brave Support"

but i still cant claim my bats.

Please be patient, you should see another claim offered shortly which should go through without issue.

Thank you

1 Like

Already submitted and they said I will be able to see the claim button but it’s more than 12 hrs nothing happened :confused::unamused::unamused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.