Claim Button doesn't show up and rewards from last month aren't visible

My Brave Rewards from June aren’t visible anymore and I also don’t have a claim button.
So, it seems like they are lost or at least they don’t show up anywhere.

Same i don’t receive payout

I have not received a payment for 4 months, I have an unverified wallet and the button to claim a reward does not appear.

same here @steeven @Mattches Please solve our issue as it is faced by many users. :pray: :pray: :pray:

I know this is a dark time for crypto in general so I waited until now to say anything. I didn’t receive my payout either. I’m just wondering if there wasn’t any payout period, due to exigent circumstances or if there were other issues with the network.

If there is anything I need to do please let me know. Best of luck to everyone.

Anyone who did not receive their June payout (or payouts from previous months) please submit a request using the form linked below so support staff can take a look. Make sure you provide all the information requested and as much detail as possible or your submittal may be closed without notice. I hope support staff resolves your payout issue quickly! Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I already filed last month and my problem was not solved, unfortunately.

@sergiy23 Did you receive an email that they received your ticket? and do you have a ticket#?

No, nothing came to email

You should resubmit the request form. There may have been a glitch. Indicate in the details this is your second request. Again, make sure to submit all the information requested and as much detail as possible or your request may be closed without notice.

NO CLAIM BUTTOM here either. I have not recieved a monthly pay since for almost a year now, when it gets to the selected date each month it just carries over to the next month.
Something needs to be addressed here as many seem to have an issue

Thank you

@Chocoholic

No Claim Button for:

@Chiku
No claim button appeared in one of my browser (Android) - #6 by Chiku

@stzy
No claim button appeared in one of my browser (Android) - #8 by stzy

@charlisbestfriend
No Claim button for April rewards

@289wk I wonder if all those community members submitted requests for support. Can’t tell as there is no follow-up information or updates. I would think most community members would know to submit a request to support using the form linked above if they have spent any time at all on Brave Community and browsing topics. Going to repost the form and additional information below just in case.

For anyone reading this post who still has not received a claim button for a prior month(s) payout, use the form linked below to submit a request for support to take a look. Make sure you provide all the information requested and as much detail as possible or your request may be closed without notice. To find your Brave and OS version go to brave://version. To find your wallet payment id go to brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet payment id! It is private information that should only be shared with Brave support staff.

Please be aware that with June payout processing so close, your prior months payouts will probably be rolled into July ads payout processing. Support staff will probably inform you of this via email if you submit a request using the form linked above.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.