Can't enable synch in browser

Description of the issue: Brave Browser’s synchronization stopped working and the options for sync are disabled after every browser restart.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

  1. Turn on synchronization in options
  2. Restart browser
  3. Check configuration - synch is completely disabled

Reproduces how often: Every time

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Versión 1.22.70 Chromium: 89.0.4389.105 (Build oficial) (64 bits)

Type of devices currently running on the Sync chain in question:
Same desktop machine twice (Fedora 33 and Windows 10) and one mobile device (Android phone)

Additional Information:
Using Fedora 33 Workstation, newest Brave Browser is used, installed via official method.
When I started using Brave (a couple of days ago) sych seemed to work I can’t point when it disabled itself.
Brave Browser started from terminal give me these errors:
Just after starting it:
[7283:7283:0327/232615.521440:ERROR:brave_sync_prefs.cc(114)] Decrypt sync seed failure
When I try to enable any synch option:
[7283:7283:0327/234347.984512:ERROR:CONSOLE(2953)] "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'appsSynced' of undefined", source: chrome://settings/shared.rollup.js (2953)

I can’t for the life of me find the thread but somewhere there’s a topic about this that talks about how there are some keys required to make Sync V2 work and that those keys aren’t distributed with the source. As such, the only way to get Sync V2 to work on most Linux distros is to use the compiled binary directly from Brave.

Unfortunately when it’s compiled without these keys there is no indication anywhere in the UI that it simply won’t work. If I find the thread I’ll update this comment.

Edit: found it