Cannot log into various sites that previously work since last update with or w/o shields

Description of the issue:
Since the last release, several of our internal (and some public) sites no longer work for logins. The specific sites that I’m currently having issues with include Cacti pages (running v1.2.12), Media wiki pages (running 1.31.1). Public pages include

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
htts://traffic.sailx.co is an example web page using Cacti. No combination of usename/passwords works using Brave (works find using Firefox or Chrome with the same usernames/passwords). Of the sites that fail, it works with both Firefox and Chrome but fails with Brave.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 12.05.00 PM

Cannot log in using known accounts and passwords that are verified to work with other browsers on the same URL.

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
Consistently, all attempts

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

macOS Catalina 10.15.5
Brave [Version 1.10.97 Chromium: 83.0.4103.116 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Information:
The site only produces one cookie. Either with or without the cookie, the same results. Additionally, same results with shields up or down.

@mdella,
I’m actually going to rope in a team member to help with this since this is closer to his area of expertise.

Cc @fanboynz

Hi, can you send me a PM of a test username/password @mdella

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.