Can you please fix the Sync with uphold?

I have on a pc about 5 bats that do not turn uphold and i have been in this situation for 3 months @steeven.

Please fix this.

Me too. 265+ BAT on browser, 2.206 on uphold. The original balance never transfers, but new BAT will go to uphold.

I will say it again… When you chose to invent your own crypto, you invented a storehouse of value, and a place to keep it. Like a BANK. This also comes with the responsibility to have transparency, accuracy, and speed with all transactions.

You REALLY need to get Brendan Eich involved, because it is clear you don’t know what to do. If you did know, you would have ESCALATED the issue over the last few MONTHS until it was FIXED. MONTHS, not Milliseconds! Do you understand that?

This is Brave’s #1 issue! You are currently DEMONSTRATING for the world to see, that the CURRENCY IS WORTHLESS by virtue of it not being transferable to any other store of value.

Is Brendan really OK with that? The entire premise behind Brave worthless? ASK HIM.

1 Like

Hi @nazdackster and @gaonis,

Thank you for your patience here, I genuinely understand your frustration. I assure you that you will receive all BAT that you are owed, and can work to solve this today.

Can you please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.