Brave Rewards and Uphold not syncing

I have been using Brave for over a year now and have racked up 168 BAT, I created my uphold account several months ago and its been verified. My issue is the 168 BAT doesnt show in uphold only 15 BAT show up. Been waiting for months hoping it would resolve itself but still hasnt. Anyone have any ideas? Thank you!

1 Like

Same for me . They are not listening.

1 Like

Same here… is there any solution for this?

pretty solid support page when no one answers and everyone is having the same issue.

+1 here … This is a perennial problem and nothing seems to have been done about it for months and months. I stopped using Brave for a bit as a result, but came back to it for its privacy, but the sales pitch for getting people onto (Brave rewards) it is just plain fictitious in practice. BAT tokens will never really take off until they get this sorted.

Of course, it may be an uphold problem? Either way, it desperately needs sorting!

1 Like

nailed it!! I figured it was a little too good to be true. But when I saw a decent amount of people saying they weren’t having an issue then I thought maybe Im doing something wrong. They certainly have a lot of work to do!

do you guys have the issue where your tokens in the brave browser wallet do not transfer across to your uphold wallett?

Well, for a long time I didn’t have any problems, then about the middle of last year (probably a bit earlier, might even have been a year before) they started …

In a word, yes!

This is just a dummy string to satisfy the 20 char requirement :slight_smile:

Thanks for following up. We’ve just deployed a fix! The fix is currently in Nightly and will be in Release version soon. This was an elusive bug and I really appreciate your patience here. Once the fix is in your entire balance will port to your Uphold wallet and will continue to do so as you earn new BAT. Thanks again for your patience here, I know that it’s been incredibly frustrating.

3 Likes