I am experiencing a crash issue with Brave on a specific profile that is urgent. When I open this specific profile, Brave runs for about 2 seconds, then freezes and displays the message “Brave is not responding” in the title bar of the window. After that, I am forced to close the program manually.
I am working on this profile for an important project and I do not want to reinstall everything to avoid having to redo everything. I need to continue my work on this profile, but I have many windows open and I cannot close them all.
Version 1.50.114 Chromium: 112.0.5615.49 (Build officiel) (64 bits)
Here are the additional information that I can provide:
- I have disabled all extensions for this specific profile by modifying the “extensions” file in the “User Data” folder of this profile, but the problem persists.
- I have not installed any new extensions recently, so I don’t think this is the cause of the problem.
- I have other Brave profiles and they all work normally except for this one.
- I have not reset the Brave settings for this specific profile.
- I cannot do anything in the browser of this profile. I do not have access to settings or options to modify or delete anything.
I hope you can help me solve this problem quickly. Thank you in advance for your assistance.