Crash immideatly after opening brave(SOLVED)

My brave browser says “Restore pages? Brave didn’t shut down correctly.” then shuts down, It’s only open for about 3 seconds and I can’t do anything in that time.

Previously “profile 1” with all my data was the only one that’s shutting down in few seconds, but then “profile 2” and the page to pick which profile to use also started to shut down in 3 seconds.

I looked through previous answers and none helped, except I didn’t delete extensions because I don’t know how because the browser shuts down too quick.

This is very upsetting because I don’t have password backups other than on that account :S appreciate a lot if anyone can help.

I’m using windows 10 pro

I made a crash report when only profile 1 was shutting down. Now I can’t access that page because it all shuts down.

Crash from Friday, April 26, 2024 at 3:59:55 PM

Uploaded Crash Report ID: 30a80700-505c-df0b-0000-000000000000
Upload Time: Friday, April 26, 2024 at 4:05:49 PM

Version: v 1.65.122

UPDATE:
I fixed it loooll woowowow

so

I’ll tell it for people in the future having the same issue(idk what I’m doing but it worked.)

hahaha

so

go to AppData/Local/BraveSoftware/Brave-Browser/User Data/Default

I was removing everything and putting them back one by one, to find the issue and the issue was in the file Default, but that has all the data I don’t wanna lose, (only passwords for me), so I deleted everything that I put in the red box EXCEPT the highlighted files starting with “Login Data” you can probably keep the file saying history, top sites, shortcuts etc.

Now it doesn’t crash in 3 seconds and I will write down all my passwords…

Yeah it seems like you likely deleted whatever bad data was in there that was causing the issue. I’ve passed your crash report onto our devs anyway for review to see if we can determine what it was exactly that caused it.