[BUG] Cannot sync more than 2 devices

I have successfully added my iPhone SE (iOS 14) as a second device to Brave on my Mac (Brave 1.24.86 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (x86_64)) running High Sierra. Sync of bookmarks works great.

iPad - But now, when I want to add a 3rd device (iPad) I don’t find the camera icon, and neither do I find the button that says “I have a code”. I’m right now on my Mac at brave://settings/braveSync/setup and I see the QR code that I’m supposed to scan. On my iPad I go to Sync > Add new device > Computer. I can obtain the code for the iPad but do not have a camera button or otherwise a possibility to add the code of Brave installed on my Mac

Mac - Likewise, on Brave on my Mac, I don’t see where I could add the iPad:

Mac Screen Shot 2021-05-25 at 14.54.08-2

iPhone - I then tried to manage all from my iPhone but there’s no button to enter anything.

This seems to be a bug because I followed the official Brave instructions – or – those instructions need to be updated: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001330932-Sync

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.