Browser Suddenly Stopped Showing Ads

I have been using Brave without any issues for nearly half a year, but noticed that over the past few weeks that I have not been receiving any Brave ads. I didn’t think anything of it the first few days, but as the trend has persisted I think there is something that needs to be fixed.

Things that I have tried so far:

1. Resetting notifications to Brave from my computer
  2. Turning off and turning back on Brave Rewards (now it currently says 0 ads with no payment date listed)
  3. Checked that I am listed as requesting max (5) ads per hour and confirmed my target market within the USA.
  4. Checked that my Uphold wallet is verified and logged in. I did receive a BAT deposit in early October 2020 from September 2020 ads, so this does appear to be a more recent issue.

Hoping that someone can help address this issue and follow up. Thanks.

Hi @aj02re36 - i agree, there definitely seems to be a recent change in the coding that is impacting the flow of ads.

Another similar post, where others have also articulated the same: Ads Not Coming on Desktop

Just out of interest, what operating system are you using on your computer and what brave version have you got installed?

Cheers.

1 Like

Mac OS Catalina 10.15.7
Brave 1.15.72

1 Like

Hello @Devs? Is anyone watching the forums?

Hello I have exactly the same problem since friday night. I did not have any ads.
Windows 10 - Brave [1.15.75 Chromium: 86.0.4240.99 (Build officiel) (64 bits)]

2 Likes

I haven’t received any ads all month, in addition to having BAT suddenly disappear. Still hasn’t been resolved after reaching out on the forums.

2 Likes

Hello Devs. I would appreciate it if someone from the Brave team would respond to this thread so that we know that our comments are being heard.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.