Brave - Uphold - Not getting rewarded - Flagged

Put bluntly (can sound harsh, but not meant to be, just hear me out), it’s because they didn’t plan on addressing it. If you got flagged, you likely did something you shouldn’t have. They don’t reveal what you did or how you got caught. And as your notice says, there’s nothing more for you to do but to wait for the system to decide it wants to unflag you. While it uses the word “flagged,” it means you’ve been suspended.

Yes, they listen. It’s actually been answered a BUNCH on this site as well. Unfortunately people don’t like to take the time to research answers. They just gripe and complain, jumping straight to creating topics. I mean, I even address this in complete detail in a FAQ I wrote and had been pinned in Brave Rewards portion here, but nobody ever stopped to read it.

Ding ding ding. We have a winner! Not to sound rude or anything, but yeah, you do see where it’s been asked one of what seems like a million times. If you can imagine spending time here to help people and you see the same questions and complaints all the time, you can start to get irritated.

I get it, you don’t like how they didn’t just provide you the link in the notice. Why did you have to search for it? You’re mad you got flagged to begin with. All of that stuff. And if you’re one of the rare few who got flagged on accident, I can understand the frustration. But to post and speak as if answers haven’t been given somewhere is upsetting, at least from my end.

If this was feedback requesting a change in how they communicate things on the notice, I’d be 100% supportive. I’m just more ranting because of the constant comments of people such as:

So yeah, you get it, right? From saying you see nothing anywhere on the site to then saying you did see an answer. That’s just the little details that get to me, especially when people don’t even acknowledge answers that exist.