Brave Rewards VANISHED!?

I haven’t received a single ad from past 3 days and counting. I checked all the related FAQs for example, I tweaked all settings of windows, played around with brave rewards settings also as much variations I could do then I checked if all the available ads partners in INDIA opted out or something…that also wasn’t the case. So is it that right after earning $1 in BAT(around 3.6-3.8 BAT Tokens) do the ads stop for awhile?? Is that the case? or is there some kind of setting that restricts the ads to be shown after a certain amount of time??
Anyone can tell me what could be the issue so I can act accordingly? Developers??

Just got around to verifying my uphold account (after some months of registering) and see that over 800 BAT tokens that I had transferred to my wallet are now missing. I seem to be getting the monthly rewards. The missing tokens were transferred to my wallet from other exchange over 1 year ago. I previously had sight of them in my account, but not now…

you got 800 BAT tokens in a span of few months??? Exactly how many months??

No these were tokens that I held in separate wallet from a purchase. I transferred them to brave wallet and all was good. Then just recently they vanished from account, but my rewards tokens are still there!! Cant get anyone to give assistance

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

@cirus - please send in a DM, not in this thread to protect your information.

i also DM’d you, help me out too :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.