Brave Rewards on Brave Wallet?

Hi everyone,

I’ve my reward for December but I don’t have much to create an UpHold account… so I want to know if it’s possible to transfers Brave Reward to my Brave Wallet ?

And if no, will you have this possibility in Brave roadmap ?

1 Like

Based on my experience No, brave doesn’t let you directly store the earned rewards into your brave wallet. And remember it’ll cost you network fee based on what network you are performing your transaction on for example right now Etherium network fee is about 9.98693 BAT.

2 Likes

Hello there. I am joining from Turkey. I convinced more than 15 of my friends to use Brave browser, but I still don’t have a reference link. Other than that, I can’t see my BATs before December 1st because gemini exchange didn’t verify my wallet in the past month. Please help me. I love BraveSearch

1 Like

Brave currently doesn’t have anything like that, it used to be for content creators but that was disabled some time ago

1 Like

I’ve my reward for December but I don’t have much to create an UpHold account… so I want to know if it’s possible to transfers Brave Reward to my Brave Wallet ?

It’s ok for me I’ve read other topics :white_check_mark:

1 Like

@Baptiste96,
Note that if you already have a pre-existing, KYC’d Uphold account, you can bypass the minimum balance by selecting the Continue to login option in the Rewards panel.

Oh ok thanks, I will do that !

1 Like

You are asking your questions in someone else’s support request post. You need to create your own support request if you have a question that you can not find the answer to.

If you search for ‘Brave browser referral program’ you will find that the program ended nearly one year ago now and there is no longer any way to earn additional BAT for getting others to begin using the Brave browser.

I try this thousands times and No Run. No link with my uphold account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.