Will Brave Ever Have It's Own Native Wallet?

I’m just curious about whether or not Brave is looking into providing users with their own native Brave wallets? I thought I remember reading this a while back, but I can’t find it now.

I personally find Uphold’s kyc process to be too invasive, nor am I a big fan of their data collection policies.

Any information would be helpful, thanks!

1 Like

Brave do working on Brave Wallet v2 https://brave.com/bat-roadmap-update-2/

If that’s what you looking for.

1 Like

Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. I assume there’s no estimated date of release?

Also, do you know if it’s possible to transfer my rewards funds from one computer, to another, without using uphold wallet?

I’m going to install windows on a new computer, and would like to transfer over my entire browser, including my rewards that are not linked to an uphold account yet.

Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer BAT from one device to another unless you link the first device to an Uphold wallet (and use up one of your four lifetime device allotments that currently there is no way to regain). The other option is to donate the BAT from the first device to your favorite content creator(s).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.