Brave rewards: I have 3 browsers (2 desktop, 1 mobile) but 1 desktop is not sending rewards to the wallet

So, I have Brave installed in 3 devices:

• 1 mobile (Android)
  • 1 desktop (Mac, new)
  • 1 desktop (Mac, old)

They are all synced properly (pretty sure about), and the UpHold wallet is also verified and properly working. Issue is:

• from mobile I cannot transfer the BATs (fine, need to wait for 25 BAT for doing that there)
  • from the old Mac, I properly received 0.250 BAT to Uphold
  • from the new Mac, I don’t understand what’s the difference and why the 3.540 BAT there are not transferring to the same Uphold wallet.

As you can see in the screenshot (taken from the desktop browser that seems not to work), I received 0.250 BAT from my 2nd desktop, but the 3.540 BAT that I should have received on 6th of April are now (apparently) moved to the 6th of May.

Is there a reason for this? Or is it just a matter of time and reards being sent right now?

Thanks!

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet been rewarded. If you’re verified, you don’t need to do anything to receive your BAT; tokens will be automatically deposited into your associated Uphold card. If you’re not verified, when your rewards are available you will be presented with a claim button in the Brave Rewards page. Please see this thread for updates - April 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status.

1 Like