I am not receiving BAT Rewards in my Uphold wallet

I am not receiving BAT Rewards in my Uphold wallet in Since 2months now, tell me what’s wrong?

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

3 Likes

Hi @steeven i will send you again my wallet :innocent:
Please resolve the issue because I know we are not a rare case scenario.
Dec and January payout just store in the brave browser and not to VERIFIED UPHOLD Account.

3 Likes

i also have this issue, i have 4 servers synced all have independent values and I have lost most of my rewards since august because of this issues, each time i reinstall it wipes the inaccessible funds, but literally no rewards make it to uphold and they said its a brave issue I have been running brave on all 4 and 2 droids and an apple for 5 months, cleared 5 bat… plus hours of crummy support with uphold. they still don’t understand Jr is not my last name.

1 Like

what’s wrong? people don’t give a damn

1 Like

Hey @steeven, I have a similar problem. Brave Rewards shows I have about 80BAT in my Wallet, yet Uphold shows only 12 BAT. Some BAT was transferred on January 4th, but only 2,5 BAT. I will DM you with all the needed info.

Thanks for your help and best regards from GER!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have two Brave Browsers (iMac and MacBook) that are collecting rewards in their local wallets.

The balance at “brave://rewards/” on my MacBook Brave browser shows 25.325 BAT in my “Wallet verified”.

The balance at “brave://rewards/” on my iMac Brave browser shows 6.575 BAT in my “Wallet verified”.

If I log into Uphold I only see 6.575 BAT (which is from the iMac browser), so it’s missing 18.750 BAT from the MacBook browser. If I disconnect and reconnect the the MacBook browser to Uphold it still doesn’t seem to do anything.

I will send the same data to you @steeven if that’s ok?

Hi, Steeven. I have the same issue. I didn’t receive any Bats to my Uphold wallet for three months. Could you help to fix that? Appreciate!

Regards.

Wallet info

Key info seed: Valid

Wallet payment ID: d01d749c-99ff-4c4b-b001-d91ffe546b64

Wallet created:: 11/15/2020, 08:34:47 PM

Balance info

Total balance 22.25 BAT

Rewards BAT: 22.25 BAT

Uphold Wallet: 0 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Verified

Wallet address: 6991b35e-c603-44f9-adbc-ffdc1f22d60e

Sir i did not get my brave reward and as well as publisher reward in my uphold wallet .

My brave version is 1.18.77

2 Likes

Hi @galejandria there is a known issue that the dev team is currently investigating. Several users are reporting that BAT is not successfully porting to their Uphold wallet.

2 Likes

Uploading: Capture.JPG… Uploading: Capture2.JPG… i have 4 months without receiving my payments please help me

Hoping that the dev team will resolve the issue as soon as possible :innocent:
I know how hard it is to be a dev :sweat_smile:
Just kindly keep us up to date what is going on,

Go Dev Team!!!
Make a miracle!!!

I have DM you the detail you ask for please check and resolve the issues

HTML format may help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.