I am not receiving BAT Rewards in my Uphold wallet

I am not receiving BAT Rewards in my Uphold wallet in Since 2months now, tell me what’s wrong?

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

Hi @steeven i will send you again my wallet :innocent:
Please resolve the issue because I know we are not a rare case scenario.
Dec and January payout just store in the brave browser and not to VERIFIED UPHOLD Account.

3 Likes

i also have this issue, i have 4 servers synced all have independent values and I have lost most of my rewards since august because of this issues, each time i reinstall it wipes the inaccessible funds, but literally no rewards make it to uphold and they said its a brave issue I have been running brave on all 4 and 2 droids and an apple for 5 months, cleared 5 bat… plus hours of crummy support with uphold. they still don’t understand Jr is not my last name.

1 Like

what’s wrong? people don’t give a damn

1 Like

Hey @steeven, I have a similar problem. Brave Rewards shows I have about 80BAT in my Wallet, yet Uphold shows only 12 BAT. Some BAT was transferred on January 4th, but only 2,5 BAT. I will DM you with all the needed info.

Thanks for your help and best regards from GER!

1 Like

I have the same problem. I have two Brave Browsers (iMac and MacBook) that are collecting rewards in their local wallets.

The balance at “brave://rewards/” on my MacBook Brave browser shows 25.325 BAT in my “Wallet verified”.

The balance at “brave://rewards/” on my iMac Brave browser shows 6.575 BAT in my “Wallet verified”.

If I log into Uphold I only see 6.575 BAT (which is from the iMac browser), so it’s missing 18.750 BAT from the MacBook browser. If I disconnect and reconnect the the MacBook browser to Uphold it still doesn’t seem to do anything.

I will send the same data to you @steeven if that’s ok?

Hi, Steeven. I have the same issue. I didn’t receive any Bats to my Uphold wallet for three months. Could you help to fix that? Appreciate!

Regards.

Wallet info

Key info seed: Valid

Wallet payment ID: d01d749c-99ff-4c4b-b001-d91ffe546b64

Wallet created:: 11/15/2020, 08:34:47 PM

Balance info

Total balance 22.25 BAT

Rewards BAT: 22.25 BAT

Uphold Wallet: 0 BAT

External wallet info

Wallet status: Verified

Wallet address: 6991b35e-c603-44f9-adbc-ffdc1f22d60e

Sir i did not get my brave reward and as well as publisher reward in my uphold wallet .

My brave version is 1.18.77

2 Likes

Hi @galejandria there is a known issue that the dev team is currently investigating. Several users are reporting that BAT is not successfully porting to their Uphold wallet.

1 Like

Uploading: Capture.JPG… Uploading: Capture2.JPG… i have 4 months without receiving my payments please help me

Hoping that the dev team will resolve the issue as soon as possible :innocent:
I know how hard it is to be a dev :sweat_smile:
Just kindly keep us up to date what is going on,

Go Dev Team!!!
Make a miracle!!!

I have DM you the detail you ask for please check and resolve the issues