Brave keeps Crashing, Crashing, Crashing

Dear Programmers at Brave,

I am so sick of your browser crashing. It’s only recently it’s been doing this. I have 48 GB of RAM 8GB video card and no matter what, your browser just keeps on crashing, crashing, and crashing. I disabled all add ons extensions, and played with hardware acceleration. My automatic crash reporting is enabled…and it doesn’t matter how many tabs I have open or whatever site I have one. This just started to happen about a month ago. I am still running Windows 7 and Adobe updated that security protocol, whatever it is, registry fix for securiy This is my browser version
Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
, I am about sick of this. I really, really don’t want to go back to chrome but I must. Plus after I did well with ads, $150, after that none of my ad clicks for rewards seem to be adding up. So that’s dead too. No matter what I click on, the total is still $1 to $3. My experiment with your browser is over. I really don’t want to abandon your browser but I read every single post about fixing this issue. I don’t have the nightly or beta versions. It’s just the normal browser I installed. I am not sure if that security update has anything to do with it. I think your browser becomes unstable and probably has to be uninstalled and reinstalled. I’d really not like to lose all the bookmarks and passwords so for now, I give up.

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.