Brave is keeping reset the settings

Hi, Brave is keeping reset by itself the settings all the time. Impossible to use it, add extensions or whatever!!
Iam on Mac Ventura

Thanks

Hello @josefka75, thank you for reaching us out. What kind of device and OS are you using? Have you updated to the most recent version? Are you getting any error while trying to add extensions? Have you tried deleting cookies and cache recently? In case it does not work try reinstalling the Browser. Hope it helps. Regards.

Hi, and thank you for your answer. Like I told before, I’m on mac Ventura OS, and yes, update to last version, cookies and cache of course. It was very recurrent and had to reset all the setting every day, once or two times per day. But now I moved to Firefox anyway

I am having the same issue using Linux Mint 20. Everything is fine when I log on but over time, if I keep my computer on, Brave resets toggles back to their “on” position (to the right, when I have moved them “off”). I am using version 1.49.120 Chromium, 111.0.5563.64. I am mostly seeing this with Summarizer.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.