Brave is consuming much more CPU resources than any other browser!
Last year I stopped using the Brave Browser because of this. The CPU usage was so high that cause a freeze on the web page, mostly from youtube videos.
A few weeks ago I started using Brave again hoping this issue could be solved already. Unfortunately that was not the case.
It´s completely normal for me using several tabs simultaneous and youtube paused videos too. That’s how I always worked very well on Chrome browser. I have a good computer capable of handle this easily.
I want to emphasize that I have the exactly same behavior using Chrome Browser with no problem! Only when I use Brave Browser I see this excessive CPU consumption.
Unfortunately I will need to migrate to Chrome browser again if you do not solve this issue. So I really hope you take this seriously to find a real solution on your Brave Browser.
I am using Windows 10 O.S.
Brave Latest Version 1.19.86 Chromium: 88.0.4324.96 64 bits.