I have been using Brave about a week and a half and every day, sometimes more than once, my entire computer freezes, then blue screens, then restarts. I have not had any other software installed and none of this happened until using Brave. I have tried the hardware acceleration toggle to know effect.
wonderful support system here. I guess I will uninstall.
first, your post is misplaced. In addition, it lacks essential data to understand your problem. If you search well, you can find the solution in other posts already solved. it’s good to be patient and read
I’ve tried those posts. nothing is working.
Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.
- Search the forum to see if anyone else has already posted or resolved the issue you came to ask about.
- Fill out the template that appears in your editor when posting as it contains all the boiler-plate information surrounding your issue. It will help the Support team members and other Community members to efficiently assess and resolve your issue.
- Provide essential info such as your version number and OS, to help Support and other Community members resolve your issue.
- Ensure that you’re posting in the appropriate category
- Tag your post appropriately – note that some tags are restricted to or from specific categories.
- Observe and adhere to our code of conduct
well, in my particular case, I had the problem of crashes and freezing after installing Brave four months ago. On my windows 10 pro 64, I had chrome, opera, edge and firefox working. After so many headaches, I decided to completely reinstall windows 10 and I was installing the different browsers one by one in order to know which of them gave me so many problems. finally, I achieved harmony on my pc. In short, brave is updated to its latest version and has the hardware accelerator turned off
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.