Brave Browser Not Showing In Windows 10 Notifications, No Ads Showing

@m204617,
Can you try this solution I proposed and see if it resolves your issue?

I am having the same problem, have been using for about 2 days and not seen any ads, brave is not showing up in notification section and I tried reinstalling but it did not change anything, brave is showing up in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs but still does not show in notifications

@Carter6479,
Have you rebooted since re-installing?

Yes, still not in notifications

Annotation 2020-02-20 181847

Same problem :frowning: Where is Brave :frowning:

@reality3d01,
Did you try the solution I linked to in my above post?

I have the same problem i don’t see Brave in my list.

@rzerzer,
Thank you, but as I asked everyone else:

Hello, Mattches, I tried the solution you linked but it’s not working.

yes :frowning: change nothing :frowning:

Hi,

I got it to appear in the notification centre by accepting notification from the website. I’ve not yet receive any ads though.

how did you accept that?

@Mattches Here’s a solve for others with this issue.

Go to any messaging website using brave browser (I did it with this one - brave community) and enable notifications. Once you receive your first message/notification, brave will show up in notification settings on windows and you will start receiving ads.

It’s weird but it works.

3 Likes

@Carter6479,
Thank you for reporting – we’re looking into the logic behind this on our end. Appreciate your assistance :slight_smile:

1 Like

This fixed the issue for myself as well. Now I just need a way to turn off notifications for individual websites.

I also dont get ads anymore since upgrade to 1.3.118

Same here its been 2 weeks now still dont get an adz…!!

I did all of these guide just to make it work but still no hope…!!

Brave Notification is on and i can see it on Notification App
i did also the https://www.bennish.net/ the notification is showing but not the ads
Regedit edit to activate still thesame

its been almost 2 weeks now still nothing…!! Version 1.3.118

1 Like

I have been using Brave Browser for about 3 days. I haven’t seen any advertisements on my laptop for 3 days. I tried it on the phone and I could see ads. I think I can’t get notifications on windows 10. Hopefully the problem will be solved soon

I’m also not receiving any ads. Running on a clean Windows 10 install, updated to the latest stable build.

@Mattches same issue as everyone here. Tried your solution and rebooted and yet Brave won’t show on notifications. Let’s see if by posting this, I can trigger the allow notifications window to see if then Brave shows up.
Thanks for your support!