Brave bat decrease

yesterday my brave reward balace is 2.6 bat in morning after browsing couple of hour i recived 2 notifications and open ads and my bat balance goes to 2.8 bat but today on 29.01.2020 i open browser it show balance 2.8 bat in first tab . i just open other tab and close 1st tab with 2.8 bat.in new tab it show 2.5 bat then i open many more tab and it shows 2.5 bat then i start browsing after 40 minute of surf i recived 1 ad and viewed it and bat increase to 2.6 bat. where my 2 bat earn goes. pls fix this

3 Likes

Hi, the same happened to me on my mobile browser. I had 0.5 BAT then tomorrow it showed 0.1 BAT
I don’t know how it happened.

2 Likes

may be brave start cheat with us . they give us very very small amount of money at least they need at least to give 0.05 bat for single notification. more over i check yesterday i recived 5 ads in history but only 2 notifcation is appeared everyday. soo many bug in brave

plese strike the issue to brave developers

That happens to me too

1 Like

Same thing happening to me and others. I see multiple topics on this issue appearing.

1 Like

today morning 30.01.2020

1 Like

2 Likes

Same problem my bat reward was 3.1 but after two days I opened the new tab bat reward show me only 2.5 bat what the hell brave bat decrease fckkk

1 Like

brave never reply and ads not constently given to user i recive 1 ad notification in day

Could we get a response from the developers?

no nothing happened. i also have one other issue. i get only one ad notification in a day

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.