BAT balances decreased by 2+ the next day

Yesterday, my BAT balance showed 5+ tokens as balance in the new tab widget.

But today when I started browsing I noticed that my brave rewards BAT balance was reduced by 2+ tokens.

Request into this as the browser feature should work as expected.

1 Like

if that from the estimated bats sometime it happen to me but after restart or getting ads it get back to normal

1 Like

I just restarted now and its not updating the balance in the widget of new tab.

go to brave://rewards/ then close the reward system for 1 min then enable it back and see if it get fixed also wait to get one ads and see if it get corrected or not

1 Like

I did as you suggested, well the balances came back but still it shows as 3+ tokens. It should be 5+ tokens.

then wait tell someone from the team check your issue and have a nice day

@johnofbitcoinarc is there’s a chance for this:

It’ll readjust after the payout. Subtracted the already paid BAT.

1 Like

No I don’t think adjustment will be the case, as my payout was credited to my Uphold wallet 3-4 days before.

Well as of now I notice other issue where couple of ads popup at once but I am after clicking both the ads able to view only one ad in tab the other ad tab doesn’t get open.

thanks for your suggestions, you too have a good day!

1 Like

It’s not always readjusted as soon as payment done. It can take, in sone case, days before it’s readjust the balance.

If the substracted balance == the BAT paid then it’s not an issue

2 Likes

I also had the estimated earnings balance decreased by 2+ BAT today.
My payout was a while back.

1 Like

Is there any way like history of transactions where this can be verified? If not there is no cleaner way to check what exactly is happening.
Request to clear this issue bcoz as brave users we are also helping you guys by viewing the ads.

1 Like

There’s wallet statement for desktop (brave:rewards). You can also check your Uphold history to see the amount of paid BAT.

Also :point_up:

1 Like

Like I said I don’t have the exact token figures from my browser but will check next time.

1 Like

Mi saldo BAT desapareció de forma misteriosa hoy, nadie dice nada, nadie resuelve y no veo forma de recuperar lo perdido. Ya creé mi propio tema donde expongo el problema. Aún así, no encuentro la solución. ¿Cómo puedo saber si voy a recuperar lo perdido?

1 Like

I Had this happen a few times. I finally took a photo in case it happened again and just today my balance showed as (18.800 BAT 4.03 USD) as showing to be my next pay out on November 5, 2020 when I go back in now it’s showing (3.050 BAT 0.66 USD) as showing in the next payout.

I understand some correction space, but that’s a HUGE difference, and it’s quite disappointing when it happens. Can someone please assist to clarify why this keeps happening. i can send images if needed. The one I recorded was today Oct. 13, 2020

Thank you.

2 Likes

Traduje al inglés para que todos pudieran leer.
Translated into English for people who don’t understand Spanish
My BAT balance mysteriously disappeared today, nobody says anything, nobody solves and I see no way to recover what I lost. I already created my own topic where I expose the problem. Still, I can’t find the solution. How can I know if I am going to recover what I lost?

2 Likes

Esperemos que esto se pueda resolver. Es primera vez que presento ese problema, por lo cual decidí ingresar a la comunidad. Esto es un gran problema al que deben dar solución pronto.

1 Like

^^^^^ Translation for the comment above***

Hopefully this can be resolved. It is the first time that I present that problem, for which I decided to enter the community. This is a big problem that must be solved soon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.