BAT reduced to 0.4 from 12.6 BAT

Today I opened brave browser and what I see is brave Estimated pending rewards reduced to 0.4 BAT
The No. of ad notification recieved are over 200.
How is this possible

NOW

1 Like

@Ridz - it happened to me last month (in brave internals I saw that my wallet was reset), so I performed restore from seed and estimated pending rewards were okay again

Well that’s some glitch, I copied my Backup code switched the tab, pasted in Restore, message popped up stating 0 BAT recovered and internal rewards now show my old amount

1 Like

Today again I lost BAT
yesterday I had 12.6 BAT it reduced to 0.4 then again jumped to 12.5 BAT
Then I received around 13 ads which contributed around addition of 0.7 BAT to 13.2 BAT and then suddenly it reduced again to 12.5 BAT

@steeven

Screenshots which shows ads increased but BAT reduced

Hi @Ridz - that is strange. How many does it currently show?

Currently 13.5

So apparently my last two day’s BAT are nullified :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

This has happened again
I closed Brave and when I reopened all my current tabs gone and Rewards reduced by 1 BAT

hi i have the same problem like you

1 Like

steeven try to help me too me last month i lost aproximatly 25 bat and now 32.5 bat and now in pening rewards 2.5 bat for 326 ads lol i hope they resolve it quickly because i m wondering i don t know

1 Like

Open brave, close again, open again and bat reducted, more often reopen brave browser, more bat gone… :crazy_face:.

HELLO ARE YOU SURE WE CLOSE WE OPEN WE CLOSE WE OPEN AND AFTER ALL BAT LOST APPEAR OR NOTSORRY for maj

1 Like

Im not sure what wrong with my brave browser, i try to tip some youtube channel 1 bat. My bat not reducted after i click tip. I close my browser and open again, 1 bat reducted, but i did not seen tip history for 1 bat that i tipped before. I close again my browser and open again, and my bat reducted 1 bat more. I close again and reopen brave, 1 bat lost again. I only have 3 bat left before i give a tip to youtube channel, and now i have no bat in browser. So i will forget it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.