Brave and Google Chrome time out

Description of the issue: Brave and Chrome Time out at Establishing Secure Connection.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3. I just built two new computers this weekend. Both have this problem. As soon as updates are complete the first thing I do I install Brave. It immediately has this problem when trying to go to a website. I then install Chrome and it too has the same problem. Then I install Vivaldi, and Firefox, but those run flawlessly. I have reinstalled windows (clean install) on both computers twice to try to remedy this problem, but it’s still there. No Antivirus blocking because I do that after I install Brave or Chrome. I can’t get that far with those two browsers. Thing is though as it hands on securing connection if you open MS Edge it will immediately fix the problem for that single connection. So something with Microsoft Edge is what’s blocking it. All I have gone through many forums, and have tried everything from Clearing Cache (new computer so no cache), to changing Cryptsev. This help the problem somewhat, but causes other problems to arise.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often: Happens every time in a new build. Built my nephew a computer this last Xmas, and same thing happened. Computers built before July of last year don’t have this problem.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Windows 64bit Home ed. Version 0.66.100 Chromium: 75.0.3770.142 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.