BAT transfer between two devices

I have changed my phone in recent day and I want to transfer around 120 BAT into my new portable phone. How can I suppose to do so.

Please Help. Thanks so much!!!

Hey,
If it’s android; if you wait a little bit you’ll be able to link it to uphold and take the BAT out of your old phone. You should be able to do this before the end of June. If it’s an iPhone, you’re out of luck since this feature is a couple of months away.

Or, if you wait until mobile verified creators lists gets reinstated you’ll be able to just tip it to yourself.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. It’s very useful!

Its very very dis appointing that every time I restart my laptop my rewards are gone. This is already my second time I experience this and I was about to post to all of my social media accounts. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
I am not happy anymore what BRAVE is doing.
First my earnings on my android didn’t credit, second I followed the steps on how to update the BRAVE, take note the steps on how to update was posted here. Third, every time i restart my laptop may BAT’s are gone.
Is this some kind of what? :frowning_face: :frowning_face:
I lost around around 40 BATs from MAY to June. Plus the $5 credit after using the BRAVE Browser for 30 days. Really disappointed. :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.