Need to to transfer my BAT rewards from the old phone to the new one. Is that possible?

I have got a new phone and I need to to transfer my BAT rewards from the old phone to the new one. I don’t see any procedure to do that. Is that possible?

If you have a verified wallet, then all your bat is tied to your uphold account, and you can login on the new device and acess the funds. If it isn’t verified, you need to creat a brave creators account, and tip your BAT to your creator account. It will deduct a 5% transaction fee tho.

As @divyansh101dabral mentioned the only way BAT transfers over is anything stored in the Uphold wallet. There is no way to transfer your BAT on a profile to another one. If your old phone still works, you could keep browsing on that using Wifi if you are close to the 15 BAT minimum to open the Uphold account. If it is only like a BAT or three it probably not worth the struggle.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.