Received 0.25 BAT but 6.5 was earned

Hello, I have had a lot of problems with Brave rewards not being received. Most months BAT is earned but none is paid out and the balance drops. This month I received 0.25, although I had earned 6.5 according to my browser. Is anyone able to help correct this? Thanks.

2 Likes

A similar thing happened to me.

2 Likes

The same thing for me. I have 21 BAT but only 7.38 BAT on Uphold Account. I don’t understand how it works.

I have the same problem, I got 4 BAT in my wallet and only receive 0.25. Can anyone explain whats is that??

same here. For 3 months I only get 0.25 BAT even though my browser says I claimed 6, I’m trying to look for an explanation but no one seems to know what’s going on

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Hi @steeven , I also DMed these details to your inbox. Please take a look.
Thank You.

Hello sir,
I have also same problem. I got only 0.25 BAT for last month but 23.033 BAT are showing on my browser account. Can you please help out this, why not I’m getting all my earned BAT to uphold account.

Hello @steeven sir,
I have also same problem. I got only 0.25 BAT for last month but 23.033 BAT are showing on my browser account. Can you please help out this, why not I’m getting all my earned BAT to uphold account.

Hi Steeven, sent you a message with my info

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.