Bat token receive problem

I earned 12.980 BAT tokens in March but I will get only 6.235 BAT tokens. What is the solution of this problem?

1 Like

I am also facing a similar problem as OP. Previously, all BAT earned in the previous month will be paid out during the next payout , but now only a portion of it is paid out, while the remaining BAT is left in the Brave browser. I thought this problem would go away on its own when it happened in March but the same thing is happening in April’s payout.

2 Likes

Just to confirm that the same is happening to me. Just like February, of the total amount of BATs earned throughout the month, a portion was only awarded and the remaining sits currently in the browser.

1 Like

“Why is my payment amount different than what my ‘estimated earnings’ was showing”?
This is perfectly normal! Sometimes ads do not fully reconcile (“cash in”) before the end of the payment period. So while this does appear in your Estimated earnings in real time, unreconciled funds will not appear in the current month’s payout and will instead be “rolled over” into next month’s payment.

1 Like

Hi

For Phone Approximately, from 0.3 I got paid 0.225, then from 5.55 will be paid 5.68 , for the last 2 months

For laptop Approximately, from 2.0 I got paid 0.75, then from 8.0 will be paid 4.533, for the last 2 months

This has nothing to do with what is going on.

Definitely not normal, has been having this issue since 2 months ago, previously all BAT is credited and next month’s BAT rewards starts from 0.

1 Like

Thanks for writing in.

When a new month begins, the display value of the current earnings will reset, and you will now see a countdown that tells you when your BAT earnings over the previous month will be arriving (for example, “+0.02 BAT arriving in 5 days”).

The estimated earnings you’re seeing up until this point have included these BAT that were not yet reconciled — so when your final payout balance for the month is calculated, its a mismatch between what was estimated and what is actually earned.

It basically means that you earned from it, but the ads aren’t reconciled by the time the payment period starts. So for example, if you earn .05 BAT at the end of the payment period, that BAT may take a couple days to be reconciled (maybe “processed” is an easier to understand term) — which means it doesn’t actually count towards what you earned this month and you’ll instead earn it next month.