BAT stuck in a void somewhere

I’ve been using Brave pretty much since it was first released.

Opted in for the rewards programme when it was first launched & have been receiving BAT successfully for months.

I have several machines which I use Brave on and they all share the same Uphold account.
However, when I go to the ‘Brave Rewards’ panel on my work machine for example, it shows more BAT than the others.
I don’t mean the ‘pending rewards’, I mean actual BAT that’s supposed to be on my account.

The BAT total on the browser for my ‘work’ machine increases every month due to ad-payments but these are not reflected in my Uphold account.
The other machines I use do in fact show the correct amount.
(All machines say they are verified on Uphold, and both take me to the same Uphold account when I press ‘Go to my Uphold account’). It’s as if these funds are being sent elsewhere or something?

I’m sitting on quite a hefty amount of BAT on my work machine, so it would be great if I could get that transferred somehow to my Uphold account before it’s lost forever.

Is there any way to do that?

I received an email from Uphold a few months ago saying I had two accounts registered, but I’m not sure how that was possible, as I only ever used the single email. I’m sure you guys in support can verify this from your records.
Could that be the cause? Can I still get my BAT please?

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Sent, thanks @steeven

I hope to get this resolved as I can no longer see a way for me to backup my wallet/ funds or transfer them to another machine

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.