Hi, I have some 203.75 BAT stuck in my old desktop for about two months now. I started using the Brave browser last year but only recently verified my Uphold wallet on Feb. 10th. Over the next couple of days, I received about 38.75 BAT into my uphold wallet. However, 203.75 BAT are still showing up in my browser. I read that Brave is working on a bug to resolve this issue so I waited. On March 8th, I received 3.06 BAT and on April 7, 6.715 BAT into my Uphold wallet without any issues.
I decided to submit a ticket because I plan to stop using this computer as I already purchased a new computer.
- Are payouts still processing?
No, March and April payment processed correctly into Uphold wallet.
- Are you included the payout period?
March and April payment processed correctly into Uphold wallet.
- Is your browser updated?
- Maybe you received it!
No, still have 203.750 BAT on browser. See screenshot. I see the remaining amount when I disconnect my uphold wallet.
In order to best help you, please include the following in your DM:
“I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” Yes
Which platform are you on (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux)?
I am using Windows 10, recently updated.
- Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first time?
I have received March and April’s BAT rewards without problems.
- Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com account?
- If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.
I only ever added Brave to my laptop in addition to my desktop. It was a recent thing and I don’t think I linked the two accounts. If I did, it wasn’t successful.
- If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license?
If #5 and #6 do not apply to you, please send me (@steeven] a PM with a brief note about your issue. (Please send via private message only.)
Uploading supporting screenshots of your Brave Rewards settings page is very helpful.