BAT Stuck in old computer for 2 months

Hi, I have some 203.75 BAT stuck in my old desktop for about two months now. I started using the Brave browser last year but only recently verified my Uphold wallet on Feb. 10th. Over the next couple of days, I received about 38.75 BAT into my uphold wallet. However, 203.75 BAT are still showing up in my browser. I read that Brave is working on a bug to resolve this issue so I waited. On March 8th, I received 3.06 BAT and on April 7, 6.715 BAT into my Uphold wallet without any issues.

I decided to submit a ticket because I plan to stop using this computer as I already purchased a new computer.

1. Are payouts still processing?

No, March and April payment processed correctly into Uphold wallet.

1. Are you included the payout period?

March and April payment processed correctly into Uphold wallet.

1. Is your browser updated?

Yes

1. Maybe you received it!

No, still have 203.750 BAT on browser. See screenshot. I see the remaining amount when I disconnect my uphold wallet.

In order to best help you, please include the following in your DM:

1. “I have read through the checklist above, and it seems that none of those reasons apply.” Yes

2. Which platform are you on (Android, iOS, MacOS, Windows, Linux)?

I am using Windows 10, recently updated.

1. Have you ever received payouts in previous months, or is this your first time?

I have received March and April’s BAT rewards without problems.

1. Do you have a verified wallet? That is, is your Brave Rewards wallet connected to a verified Uphold.com account?

Yes

1. If you have a verified wallet , have you ever connected your Uphold account to 4 or more different devices in your lifetime? This includes previous installations of Brave, Brave on different platforms, as well as Brave-Beta, Brave-Dev and Brave-Nightly versions.

I only ever added Brave to my laptop in addition to my desktop. It was a recent thing and I don’t think I linked the two accounts. If I did, it wasn’t successful.

1. If you have a verified wallet , did you ID-verify using an ID from a region that is unsupported by Brave Ads? For example, even if you live in the United States, did you verify with a Kazakhstani passport/driver’s license?

No.

1. If #5 and #6 do not apply to you, please send me (@steeven] a PM with a brief note about your issue. (Please send via private message only.)

2. Uploading supporting screenshots of your Brave Rewards settings page is very helpful.

Brave2 Brave3

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!