BAT payout to Gemini disappeared

Briefly describe your issue:

I had a payout for last month of about 10 BAT to my verified Gemini wallet from this computer. Brave gave me a countdown over several days about when it would appear… then nothing. Countdown disappeared. BAT never appeared. Doesn’t appear in the widget. Doesn’t appear when I log into Gemini.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Windows 10, Brave: Version 1.32.115 Chromium: 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Not sure the exact date. Switched from Uphold to Gemini at the beginning of November.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes, both old Uphold and new Gemini.

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Not using Android.

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

Yes

4 Likes

Same problem here. And apparently there are more users complaining over missing funds.

2 Likes

I have had the same issue. I have two devices running Brave. One has paid out to my Gemini account, the other said it would but no funds have arrived.

2 Likes

Same issue here. I have 2 windows PCs linked to Gemini, both paid out ok, but my MacBook (the one with the most pending BAT) did not pay out. Supported region, no VPN etc.

2 Likes

Hope you get help from the mods.

2 Likes

Same, thanks! So far haven’t heard anything.

1 Like

This particular issue with Gemini wallet payments should be resolved within the next 24hr. Apologies for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Sorry to report @Mattches but 24 hours later the issue is still not fixed and the acquired BATs from November have not been transferred to Gemini (yet).
Brave address 810d3063-5477-4ddc-8578-54cec2b1f552
Verified on 12-11-2021 18:30:11

4 Likes

Same here basically. Both of my two desktops’ rewards have not been paid out (linked to Gemini). Android + Uphold is fine though

2 Likes

Same. Still no movement!

1 Like

I was just informed that we are handling a high volume of these requests, but they are being processed presently. We appreciate your patience as we process these payments.

3 Likes

I signed up for a gemini wallet today. Once verified with gemini I sent my BAT there from my rewards in Brave browser. However most disappeared and only 2 BAT appeared in my wallet. How do we get this missing BAT back?

2 Likes

There is apparently a problem with BAT being transferred to Gemini/Uphold at the moment, and a lot of people are missing funds.

They acknowledge there is a problem, and are apparently trying to fix it - though the timeline has gone from 24 hours (several days ago) to uncertain.

Considering the volume of angst around this, I’m not sure why they haven’t stickied a post with a bit of background on the problem, to calm everyone’s nerves.

4 Likes

Haven’t gotten any help yet… haven’t seen that anyone say they’ve had it fixed for them yet…

I haven’t heard back from support in five days so I hope people getting payments after all is a sign they’re working on the issue.

2 Likes

Are there people saying they got their delayed payments? Haven’t seen anyone post that.

1 Like

I’m also still waiting for payment into Gemini wallet. Is there an updated ETA @Mattches ?

3 Likes

Exact same problem for me. I don’t want to open a support ticket as judging by these posts it’s obviously a known issue. But 7-8 BAT across 2 browsers for me have vanished on their way to Gemini. And as far as I can tell there’s no record of it within the browser. Just “No activities yet…” in the statement.

2 Likes

Same problem too. I have 2 PC while only one paid to my Gemini wallet too. I reported in another post but even got no response.

If these kinds of situations keep happening, I can’t believe anyone will keep using brave browser

1 Like

Yeah, it has been a week now since I’ve seen any of the support people here acknowledge the problem or provide an update. I’m starting to worry Brave has just decided to ignore it instead of dealing with it.

Is there any support mechanism for Brave other than this forum?

1 Like