BAT disappeared when connected to Gemini

Briefly describe your issue:
Connected my browser to Gemini, BAT never showed up.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, this happened a few brave versions ago.

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
Over a month ago.

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
N/A

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes.

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
N/A

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
N/A

Have you still not received your BAT? I noticed you had another topic post that was closed without a response. Hopefully you received that BAT!

If you still haven’t received any BAT from previous payments and this month, you should send a DM to the moderators. In your DM, include

• a link to this post (and your previous post if those payments haven’t been received)
  • your wallet payment id for each device(s) found at brave://rewards-internals
  • a screenshot of your Brave Rewards panel in brave://rewards.

You might want to clarify in your post the payout months and amounts for any BAT you didn’t receive.

To DM a moderator, you can click on their icon and then click the message button displayed or go to your Profile and create a new message in Messages.

Finally, I noticed that you didn’t indicate your Brave version. The current version is 1.36.112. Just make sure you are using the latest version on your deivce(s).

No, I still have not received my BAT. I’ve posted here several times and on reddit a bunch but my topics there kept being deleted so I responded to someone else’s topic where a moderator, bat-chriscat, offered to help and asked me to send him my information, but then never responded to any more of my messages. At this point it seems like they don’t want to help, more money for them I guess. It sucks I was a big Brave user & supporter for a very long time.

Thanks for the reply though, I’m glad to know people are at least seeing my posts here.

Were they being deleted by the auto-bot? I hate how reddit has that set up! Drives me crazy.

If you do decide to DM the moderators, be patient. They usually don’t respond immediately and it may take several days to get a response. If you haven’t had a response in over a week, just tag them here on this post and on in your DM to let them know you still have a problem.

I don’t know, the posts looked fine to me but when I looked at them but while not logged in it said my text was Deleted. I never received any notification or anything. Happen to at least 3 or 4 posts. Was starting to wonder if something similar was happening here.

Maybe I will try to contact them again, I can tell from the posts here and on reddit I’m not the only one having this problem. Something obviously needs to be fixed. They’re going to hurt their trust and brand with problems like all this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.