BAT from Brave Rewards are not reaching Uphold wallet

Briefly describe your issue:
Basic Attention Token from Brave Rewards are not reaching the Uphold wallet. In Brave Rewards, it says that I have balance on my Uphold wallet, but in Uphold I only see 0 balance without any transactions coming in.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10, Brave v 1.27.111
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
February 2020
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but I have reinstalled Windows on the computer. Last received BAT was 4 months ago, not sure when I reinstalled Windows
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes
I have 2 profiles on my PC’s Brave
Profile 1

Profile 2

Android

Uphold wallet

1 Like

@alfrgc5,
If your BAT isn’t transferred once verified wallet payments are fully processed, I’ll be happy to get some Rewards data from you and troubleshoot the issue.

Thank you for your reply, for now I have used the Brave content creator tipping feature, tipping my youtube and twitch channels. I assume the rewards weren’t accredited to my Uphold wallet because I have exceeded the 4 device limit for Brave Rewards. So, I really should be asking for the “slot management tools” Brave is promising us.

I don’t believe we’ve promised you that. Further, self-tipping is highly likely to get your account flagged. The BAT that is on the four devices you’ve verified should still be transferring to Uphold – again, payments are still processing so they may just not be done yet.

I see, I guess self-tipping won’t help with the problem, I’ll stop doing that. But regarding the slot management tools, I was referring to this page.

I believe that my current PC’s current Brave profiles and my android’s Brave browser app are not included in the first four devices I connected to Brave Rewards, therefore I am unable to receive payment to Uphold.

1 Like

@alfrgc5,
Do you still have the 4 other devices you originally connected to Uphold?

Sorry for the late reply. I do not have the other 4 devices, if I remember correctly, the “4 devices” that I connected to Uphold is probably several of my brave installation because of previous reinstallation of Windows OS, I also switched my android phone once.

Hi, i have the same problem here… This started in August, where when the July payment was due, the brave browser said that I had 3 BAT in my verified Uphold wallet but the Uphold balance was still at zero.
The same this month, with the difference that my July BATs were erased without having received them. Now my brave balance says I have 2.5 BAT (from August) in Uphold, but my UPHOLD account balance is 0.
What is this about?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.