Banned for no reason

Hello, I have been flagged from Brave Rewards for an unknown reason and I have no justification. I checked on the help center and it is written that they reevaluated to determine whether my flag can be removed but I want to use the Brave Ads functionnality and it has been more than 6 months.

Have you any idea where I can get the information or who I need to contact ?

1 Like

Please submit your issue here: https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=1900000382047

A member of our team can investigate shortly.

Thank you!

This is happening to another use as well. went ahead and shared the support link: Account flagged for no reason and cant link uphold account

Here is also another thread that might be helpful, and offers some explanation to the challenge: How to get help from Brave support and sharing Ticket IDs

1 Like

Same thing happened to me today. Flagged for whatever reasons…

"We have reviewed the flag, and your Rewards profiles will not be reinstated. They will remain flagged.

Please note, you can no longer receive payouts for Brave Rewards, but you will still have access to the other great features and benefits built-in to Brave."

Nice way to irritate their users.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.