April Payout not Received!

Same issue, I haven’t received my 7+ BAT too. I’m verified Uphold user

4 Likes

So according to them, LOTS of Uphold verified users didn’t receive this month’s payout becoz ALL OF THEM have been flagged either by Uphold or by brave themselves for suspicious activities. wowwww

4 Likes

Same here. I’ve been waiting around 4.5 BAT

2 Likes

i have the same problem i have 2 different devices when i come to one but not to the other i use uphold my wallet is verified

2 Likes

Same over here, i usually receive BAT’s two times in my uphold account due to the multiple devices (laptop, phone) but this month only received one … so, one transaction either BAT from pc or from phone are missing … i assume that it’s from phone, becaue it says i’m not connected to uphold but if i try to connect, it always throws an error

2 Likes

As I stated previously, we are aware of the issue and are working presently to fix it. Will update when we have more information to share.

Thank you.

6 Likes

me to dont receive my reward . uphold wallet
@Mattches

2 Likes

I dont believe “flagged profile” is the issue for uphold users, because im still able to receive ads and didnt received the march payout yet

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. At two different points (between about April 9 and 15), I was given the chance to “claim” my payment, but in both situations there was an unexplained error and I didn’t actually receive the payment. It was my first time using Brave and it’s been a bad experience regarding these rewards.

3 Likes

Same issue, I haven’t received my 4+ BAT too and i have the same claim bug…

2 Likes

Exact same thing happened to me.

2 Likes

Same ol Same…

1000’s of ads. no rewards.

somebody got paid.

not me… lol

1 Like

We will see if May is thee month…

1 Like

But still Brave takes revenue for advertisement… Not suspicious there tho.

4 Likes

Maybe the Joker took the BAT or maybe penguin <<IM BATMAN

Anything? It’s April 25th…

1 Like
5 Likes

almost the same situation ,over 4+ Bat payment didnt arrived to my uphold wallet

3 Likes

Please see the link I left in my reply above as it explains why some users verified with Uphold have not received payment.

3 Likes

The new update fixed the April payout, at least for me.

3 Likes