Still waiting for april's brave rewards to transfer

Hello
I am on Brave and uphold since december 2020.
I was used to receive rewards directly from brave to uphold at the beginning of each month.
This day I am still waiting for 4.615 BAT rewards.
Can you help me?

The payout is under processing. I got my payout on 2nd day from the actual payout date. Some people have to wait a little longer.

1 Like

Almost there bud

I also didn’t received my payout 19 bat in dashboard

1 Like

same still waiting for bat reward

1 Like

Same. Im waiting for my reward too

1 Like

No payout for me either

1 Like

Don’t worry, when you make such amount (generally more than 1 bat) It looks like you enter in an kinda automatic transfer process, it will be a little late, but you will recieve all you made the last month (notice if you made some this month, that part won’t be transfered until the next month). It’s the second time it happens to me becaus it’s the second time I do that such of amuont.

Here you have the official post of the status of this payouts.

Payment was completed but i did not receive my reward. last moth i receive it says like this in my uphold “completed, a month ago (03/06/2021 7:46 am)” but this april i did not receive it

You mean, it were already deducted from Brave but still not in your uphold?

I recieved mine yesterday, so probably it’s still on process.

yes nothing on my uphold. usually i receive it every 6th of the month. also they already announce it was already complete. but i did not receive any bat on my uphold account.

1 Like

Hmm, that’s very weird, you could ask to @steeven, he could help you.

And also, how many devices you have linked to the same uphold? you shouldn’t have more than 4, that kind of stuff happens when people do that.

i just got my ios and my pc

Ok, then it’s just weird :sweat_smile:

Try asking him then, and take some screenshots of what you consider important to show.

And also, take in count these days of paying out maybe he could take a while answering you.

1 Like

I’m on the same boat. A bit frustrating

1 Like

On the same Boat! Not received payments from March. Even if I am on brave since november 2020 and received all the other payments…
So really strange.
It has to be automatic so I don’t understand why…

1 Like

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!