April Payout not Received!

Hi, I was expecting around 7.5 BAT this month, but didn’t received anything. As the payments are shown as completed, I’d like you to look into this matter. I’m verified with Uphold.
@steeven @Mattches

10 Likes

We are already looking into this issue and hope to have more information soon. Thank you for your patience.

6 Likes

I’m having the same issue. At two different points (between about April 8 and 14), I was given the chance to “claim” my payment, but each time, there was an unexplained error and I didn’t actually receive the payment. Thank you for any assistance you can provide. The amount was around 4 BAT in my case.

4 Likes

same issue here. :frowning:

I should get around 3-4 BAT. but did not receive anything.

update
I use a verified Uphold Wallet

4 Likes

Hi, same issue here, i did not received my rewards as well

3 Likes

Same issue here, more than 3 BAT not received on uphold

4 Likes

Me too, same issue her, i was waiting my 2.5 BAT from my pc and i did not received on my uphold acc

4 Likes

HI! Im have the same issue, I have sync my uphold and brave account in four different devices, and all of them had some bats, but i only received bats from two devices

4 Likes

Same issue… Once again

3 Likes

I have the same situation

3 Likes

hi i havent received them either

3 Likes

Same issue, i should have actually recieved 3-4 bat , but didnt receive any

2 Likes

Same issue, I haven’t received my 4+ BAT. I’m an Uphold user.

1 Like

Same issue, I haven’t received my 7+ BAT. I’m an Uphold user

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem dude. I won 7 Bats but nothing came. and I see that our support request was ignored.

2 Likes

I saw such a statement on Reddit. we had been receiving our regular payment in our uphold wallet for over a year. I don’t understand why this happened now.

Payout for Uphold users If you are an Uphold-verified user and did not receive your payout, it is most likely not related to the above payout issue. Uphold users still receive direct deposits, and we did not see any major issues with the direct deposits for the April 2022 ads payout. The most common reason is that your payout was withheld because your Brave Rewards profile is flagged. If you aren’t flagged, it’s also possible that the direct deposit into your Uphold account didn’t make it for some other reason (for example, your Uphold account is restricted, and so the transfer from our Uphold account to yours was blocked). As far as we know, there was no major bug or issue with the payout for Uphold-verified users. Accordingly, any issues payouts to Uphold-verified users would be on a case-by-case basis.

2 Likes

I have the same situation

3 Likes

Similar issue here. I’ve only received one part… Waiting to get more than 3 BATs. I hope you’ll solve it soon

2 Likes

I cant verify wallet.

2 Likes

I cant verify wallet. Nothing showes up.

2 Likes